We would like to welcome you to our hotel Villa Margaret and inform you in short with our house rules.
1. On arrival room entrance is allowed after 13.00 hours.
2. The Air conditioning in your room is off when room or balcony doors are open.
3. Electricity is 220 V.
4. Visits or business meetings can be held in common areas of the hotel and not in the room.
5. Open fire, smoking, candles etc are not allowed in room, hallways, elevator or on the staircase.
6. Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
7. Damage or objection to service please report to the reception.
8. Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
9. Board meals are served in the period of:
- breakfast 07.00 – 10.00 hours
- dinner 18.30 – 21.30 hours
10. If you require lunch-package and possible meal alterations please notify the reception a day in advance by 21.00 hours at the latest or in the morning of the day in question by 12.00 hours at the latest.
11. For you money, securities and other valuables there is a safe at your disposal in your room. Instructions are on the safe itself. The hotel is not liable in case of theft or loss.
12. Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
13. For safety and hygiene reasons preparing of hot meals or drinks in the room is not allowed.
14. Lost and found items please report at the reception.
15. On the day of your departure please leave the room by 11.00 hours.
16. Please handle the key-card with care.
17. Do not forget to turn in your key and key-card at the reception when you leave.
18. We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services to guests if they are in violation of this house rules or if they disturb other visitors with their behaviour.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.