Olive Touch is an educational, gastronomic and wellness program in cooperation with TZ Malinska and Utla Olive Oil.
The agreed departure dates are on Saturdays in October: a visit to traditional olive groves, a stay in nature, followed by gastronomic and wellness oasis in the hotel inspired by olive oil.
The package is 260 € half board per person and includes:
- 2 x nights in a double room
- 2x special olive oil inspired fine dining dinner
- 2x two olive oil partial 30-minute massages and OLIVE PULP- EXFOLIATION Exfoliation with organic olive mask
- a trip to the olive groves accompanied by a professional guide ( Half-day excursion included)
- Free use of the wellness & spa center; sauna, jacuzzi, salt room, relaxation zone
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
10:00 Departure from Malinska with the tourist train to the olive groves
10:30 Arrival at the olive grove (UTLA, Porat) – picking olives using traditional methods
12:00 Bogovski toš – visit to the largest traditional mill for processing olives in Dubašnica
12:45 Arrival at the Maritime Heritage Interpretation Center “DUBoak”, tasting of local specialties and olive oil with a story about the maritime heritage and the link between the forests and the sea + Olive Touch gift
14:00 Return by tourist train to the hotels
*Excursions are organized every Saturday in October accompanied by a licensed tourist guide.
* Half-day trip, listed times and itinerary are subject to change.
*The price of the half trip is per person. Tickets can be booked at
the reception / if you just want to buy a ticket for a half-day trip – 30,00 € per person. For children from 0-6 is free, from 7-12 is 50% off.